Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Happy Turkey Day

Reply
Thread Tools

Happy Turkey Day

 
 
Whitecrest
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-27-2003
Well Happy turkey day to everyone. If you don't celebrate turkey day,
then, well.. Hope you have fun at work.
--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Nico Schuyt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-27-2003
Whitecrest wrote:
> Well Happy turkey day to everyone. If you don't celebrate turkey day,
> then, well.. Hope you have fun at work.


http://pattisplace.8m.com/thanks.html (turn on your sound!)
Nico


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Bender MX
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-27-2003
"Nico Schuyt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fc6499a$0$126$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Whitecrest wrote:
> > Well Happy turkey day to everyone. If you don't celebrate turkey day,
> > then, well.. Hope you have fun at work.

>
> http://pattisplace.8m.com/thanks.html (turn on your sound!)
> Nico



Bob Bishop would be proud...

Later,
Craig


 
Reply With Quote
 
Nico Schuyt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-27-2003
Bender MX wrote:
> "Nico Schuyt" wrote in message
>> Whitecrest wrote:


>>> Well Happy turkey day to everyone. If you don't celebrate turkey
>>> day, then, well.. Hope you have fun at work.


>> http://pattisplace.8m.com/thanks.html (turn on your sound!)


> Bob Bishop would be proud...


Bob Bishop????? http://www.geocities.com/robertjamesbishop/ ?????
Nico


 
Reply With Quote
 
nice.guy.nige
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-27-2003
While the city slept, Whitecrest <(E-Mail Removed)> feverishly typed:

> Well Happy turkey day to everyone. If you don't celebrate turkey day,
> then, well.. Hope you have fun at work.


I don't think the turkeys are really all that happy! Anyone remember the
turkey a couple of years back that pecked Dubya in a rather unpresidential
area? IIRC the turkey was called "Liberty"! <chuckle>

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss.

Email address is not valid. http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). Take the dog out!
http://www.nigenet.org.uk | Boycott E$$O!! http://www.stopesso.com
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is very, very busy!


 
Reply With Quote
 
Bender MX
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-27-2003
"Nico Schuyt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fc64c99$0$125$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bender MX wrote:
>
> > Bob Bishop would be proud...

>
> Bob Bishop????? http://www.geocities.com/robertjamesbishop/ ?????
> Nico



Haha right on you got the reference
And, very quickly I might add!

Bob Bishop did something like that a long time ago, called 'applevision'
in '78 I think, anyhow, he used the same music you did Turkey in the
straw or grass or whichever lol!

Later,
Craig


 
Reply With Quote
 
Whitecrest
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-28-2003
In article <bq5il9$1ur6aj$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> While the city slept, Whitecrest <(E-Mail Removed)> feverishly typed:
>
> > Well Happy turkey day to everyone. If you don't celebrate turkey day,
> > then, well.. Hope you have fun at work.

>
> I don't think the turkeys are really all that happy! Anyone remember the
> turkey a couple of years back that pecked Dubya in a rather unpresidential
> area? IIRC the turkey was called "Liberty"! <chuckle>
>
> Cheers,
> Nige


http://www.polizeros.com/images/2002...ush_turkey.jpg



--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
nice.guy.nige
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-30-2003
While the city slept, Whitecrest <(E-Mail Removed)> feverishly typed:

> In article <bq5il9$1ur6aj$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> I don't think the turkeys are really all that happy! Anyone
>> remember the turkey a couple of years back that pecked Dubya in a
>> rather unpresidential area? IIRC the turkey was called "Liberty"!
>> <chuckle>

>
> http://www.polizeros.com/images/2002...ush_turkey.jpg


Aah... memories. The look on his face (and the others) is simply priceless!

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss.

Email address is not valid. (E-Mail Removed). Take the dog out!
http://www.nigenet.org.uk | Boycott E$$O!! http://www.stopesso.com
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is very, very busy!


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HAPPY TURKEY DAY Travis Newbury HTML 18 11-28-2009 10:38 PM
Now.day and day(now) returning the wrong day! Andy ASP .Net 1 11-06-2008 12:20 PM
HEXUS.opinions :: Have a happy happy gaming holiday Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
OT: Happy Turkey Day kpg MCSE 13 11-25-2004 01:44 PM
happy happy christmas showgun MCSE 26 12-17-2003 07:11 PM



Advertisments