Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: is the internet frozen

Re: is the internet frozen

Gypsy

Alan D-W <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bikkrf$a59ir$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> "steve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bijc70$r81$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > sorry to post a question out of topic but is the internet like a
> > frozen or something ........... or is it just my old computers
> > I can not open no page
> >

> Yeah, and nobody can read from or post to Usenet either. I've been trying
> for days.
> Alan

Uh, Okay.
Thanks for letting me know.

I'm going offline then till it's back up,
I might as well take advantage of this downtime to put my system in the
microwave and thaw out my internet connection too
Could you please post when it is back up so I'll know enough to come back.

Gypsy

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, Gypsy <(E-Mail Removed)> feverishly typed:

[is the internet frozen]
> I'm going offline then till it's back up,

I'll email you when it's ready!

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss.

Email address is not valid. http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). Take the dog out!

Compiling xpython: No rule to make target `runathana.py', needed by `frozen/frozen.c'. est Python 1 10-11-2010 03:35 AM
Frozen Firefox? John Firefox 1 07-21-2005 10:41 PM
System Frozen while updating argus Microsoft Certification 0 08-17-2004 03:11 PM
Catalyst 4506 frozen and losing startup-config jmark Cisco 0 04-28-2004 06:10 AM
Frozen string problem, but I haven't frozen anything? LC Geldenhuys Ruby 5 02-18-2004 08:13 AM

Advertisments