Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > navigation

navigation

Matthew Paterson

Hi

I would like some ideas on how to implement a navigation system.

At present I have two circles, one bigger than the other. In the gap
between these two circles I have divided into sections for buttons. These have
curved edges naturally. I can easily make each section a link by using an
ImageMap, but is there a way for me to do this and have rollovers for these
images?

CSS? Javascript? DHTML?

Any help appreciated?

--
Matt

Fear of a flat planet

Nick Howes

"Matthew Paterson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bpr4i1$1qjujg$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Hi
>
> I would like some ideas on how to implement a navigation system.
>
> At present I have two circles, one bigger than the other. In the gap
> between these two circles I have divided into sections for buttons. These

have
> curved edges naturally. I can easily make each section a link by using an
> ImageMap, but is there a way for me to do this and have rollovers for

these
> images?
>
> CSS? Javascript? DHTML?

Javascript... I don't have the details but people would probably find an URL
to the page you're making useful to see what it's like at the moment.