Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Changing content in two frames at the same time?

Changing content in two frames at the same time?

Dirk Brill-Wirtz

hi there,
i need to change two of four frames at the same time with one click, but
only with html, because the solution in the online-version i have now with
js has the problem that sitesearch-engines (for local sitesearch, as
freefind.com) canīt index the js-linked htmls. i could not find a solution
yet, so i would be very happy if someone out there can help me. to imagine
what i want do do you can look at www.brill-wirtz.de/ehsneu, itīs the very
first stadium of the changed-navigation-site-workout.
sorry for my bad english.

thank you very much!

best regards,
dirk

Kris

In article <bpnd6g$9s2$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Dirk Brill-Wirtz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> i need to change two of four frames at the same time with one click, but
> only with html, because the solution in the online-version i have now with
> js has the problem that sitesearch-engines (for local sitesearch, as
> freefind.com) canīt index the js-linked htmls. i could not find a solution
> yet, so i would be very happy if someone out there can help me. to imagine
> what i want do do you can look at www.brill-wirtz.de/ehsneu, itīs the very
> first stadium of the changed-navigation-site-workout.
> sorry for my bad english.

Make it load a unique frameset (that will contain references to the
desired documents) with each link, or drop frames altogether.

You may find it worthwile to investigate server side includes. A Google
run for "SSI" will give you enough to get familiar.

--
Kris
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)erlands (nl)