Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Plover, WI Current Weather and Forecast

Plover, WI Current Weather and Forecast

informant

http://www.city-data.com/forecast/w-...Wisconsin.html

Snow, rain, cloudy and dropping into the low 20's and teens by Thanksgiving.

Happy Holiday.

Starshine Moonbeam

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "informant"((E-Mail Removed))
dropped a +5 bundle of words...

> http://www.city-data.com/forecast/w-...Wisconsin.html
>
> Snow, rain, cloudy and dropping into the low 20's and teens by Thanksgiving.

Served with a side dish of TV dinner.

> Happy Holiday.

Happy Holiday.

--
mhm 31x9
Smeeter #28, 29, or 30

"My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night;
but ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, it gives a lovely light."
-- Edna St. Vincent Millay

informant

"Starshine Moonbeam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "informant"((E-Mail Removed))
> dropped a +5 bundle of words...
>
> > http://www.city-data.com/forecast/w-...Wisconsin.html
> >
> > Snow, rain, cloudy and dropping into the low 20's and teens by

Thanksgiving.

> Served with a side dish of TV dinner.

That would be the main course, as it is at every Bullis holiday feast. The
side dish is ketchup and saltines, al dente. And no more free truckstop
coffee for St00pid. He wore out his welcome at the Flyin' J.

> > Happy Holiday.
> >

> Happy Holiday.

Ljuteplow

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 01:35:53 -0600, informant wrote:

> http://www.city-data.com/forecast/w-...Wisconsin.html
>
> Snow, rain, cloudy and dropping into the low 20's and teens by Thanksgiving.
>
> Happy Holiday.

Bullis is gunna need some duct tape to seal up some of them drafts in his
shitty single wide. And maybe a new thermostat in the old Dodge.

Starshine Moonbeam

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "informant"((E-Mail Removed))
dropped a +5 bundle of words...

> "Starshine Moonbeam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "informant"((E-Mail Removed))
> > dropped a +5 bundle of words...
> >
> > > http://www.city-data.com/forecast/w-...Wisconsin.html
> > >
> > > Snow, rain, cloudy and dropping into the low 20's and teens by

> Thanksgiving.
> >
> > Served with a side dish of TV dinner.

> That would be the main course, as it is at every Bullis holiday feast. The
> side dish is ketchup and saltines, al dente.

I bet he's saving the relish for christmas. Green's so festive around the
holidays.

--

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:57:29 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "informant"((E-Mail Removed))
> dropped a +5 bundle of words...
>

>> "Starshine Moonbeam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "informant"((E-Mail Removed))
>> > dropped a +5 bundle of words...

>> Thanksgiving.
>> >
>> > Served with a side dish of TV dinner.

>> That would be the main course, as it is at every Bullis holiday feast. The
>> side dish is ketchup and saltines, al dente.

> I bet he's saving the relish for christmas. Green's so festive around the
> holidays.

Relish? That's like $400 /oz caviar to Bullis. He'll probably just make a pot
of Pack of Ketchup soup.

Starshine Moonbeam

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Ljuteplow"((E-Mail Removed)) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:57:29 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam wrote:
>
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "informant"((E-Mail Removed))
> > dropped a +5 bundle of words...
> >

> >> "Starshine Moonbeam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Thanksgiving.

> >> That would be the main course, as it is at every Bullis holiday feast. The
> >> side dish is ketchup and saltines, al dente.

> > I bet he's saving the relish for christmas. Green's so festive around the
> > holidays.

> Relish? That's like $400 /oz caviar to Bullis. He'll probably just make a pot
> of Pack of Ketchup soup.

Merry ****ing christmas St00pid. You're now one more popcorn garland
closer to the end of your misery.

--
mhm 31x9
Smeeter #28, 29, or 30
Alcatroll Labs Inc. (Division of Incendiary Devices)
StArSHiNe_MoOnbEAm aT HoTMaIL DoT cOM

"My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night;
but ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, it gives a lovely light."
-- Edna St. Vincent Millay

Michael G. Koerner

Starshine Moonbeam wrote:

Plover, PLOVER??

C'mon now, I want to know the weather in *WHITING*!
(and give me the temps in 'C'!!)

--
___________________________________________ ____ _______________
Regards, | |\ ____
Michael G. Koerner May they | | | | | | rise again!
Appleton, Wisconsin USA | | | | | |
___________________________________________ | | | | | | _______________

Meat-Plow

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 03:44:18 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Ljuteplow"((E-Mail Removed)) dropped a +5 bundle of words...
>
>> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:57:29 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam wrote:
>>
>> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "informant"((E-Mail Removed))
>> > dropped a +5 bundle of words...

>> > I bet he's saving the relish for christmas. Green's so festive around the
>> > holidays.

>> Relish? That's like $400 /oz caviar to Bullis. He'll probably just make a pot
>> of Pack of Ketchup soup.

> Merry ****ing christmas St00pid. You're now one more popcorn garland
> closer to the end of your misery.

Popcorn garland? That wouldn't last two minutes in the Bullis single wide.

Meat-Plow

http://whitingwi.areaguides.net/weather.html