Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Description for forms in tables?

Description for forms in tables?

Leif K-Brooks

I'm doing forms something like this:

<form ...>
<th>Some field</th>

But I need to give some fields descriptions with instructions on what to
fill out, etc. Any ideas?

Toby A Inkster

Leif K-Brooks wrote:

> I'm doing forms something like this:
>
> <form ...>
> <th>Some field</th>
>
> But I need to give some fields descriptions with instructions on what to
> fill out, etc. Any ideas?

A third column with descriptions?

And don't forget your <label> elements.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Leif K-Brooks

Toby A Inkster wrote:

> A third column with descriptions?

Maybe, but it wouldn't really look right. Also, I don't see how the row
header would describe the description.

VHDL RTL description Zyd VHDL 1 04-14-2004 10:59 AM
recursive description with generate and processes Joerg Ritter VHDL 10 12-06-2003 10:24 PM
Download Dialog Defies Description... David Harrison Firefox 0 09-08-2003 01:37 PM
XML for VHDL documention and structural description of Hardware SoC Amontec Team VHDL 0 07-11-2003 02:29 PM

Advertisments