Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > problem with scrollbars on mac ie

problem with scrollbars on mac ie

Phil

On a site I'm building, I have a div tag with an overflow:auto setting
within a table, but on a mac running ie it doesn't display a scrollbar. It
seems to work fine on all other system I've tested on, but the client has
specified it's essential that it works with this configuration and
unfortuantely I don't have access to this set-up to test it.

I've now configured it so that for a mac running ie it sets
overflow-y:scroll, but I'm not sure whether this has fixed the problem, and
the client is reviewing the site this evening (right about now...arrrgh).
Even if this works as a temporary fix, it's not suitable as a permenant
solution as the pages are generated dynamically and on pages with a small
ammount of text, I don't want the scrollbar to appear.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks,
Phil

DataGridView Scrollbars missing dbuchanan ASP .Net 3 11-18-2008 04:26 PM
Need help on my problem with gridview + div tags + scrollbars. Vijay ASP .Net 0 11-30-2007 03:50 PM
DataGrid with scrollbars mg ASP .Net 2 01-05-2004 03:48 AM
Scrollbars Don ASP .Net 1 12-17-2003 01:47 PM
How to disable gfx scrollbars in Firebird? mario Firefox 0 10-30-2003 01:55 PM

Advertisments