Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Textpad question

Textpad question

Nig

Hi
I have just downloaded Textpad to give it a try out and for some reason when
I click on the Globe to view it in my web browser it views it in Notepad.

Can someone please help with this. I hope I am correct in assuming that by
clicking on the Globe that I will view it as a web page online.

Many thanks
Nig

Michel

right mouseclick->open with->choose from list (check the checkbox beneath
the list to remember it) and choose texpad from the list

Ok

Done

Regards,

Michel
"Nig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bp2qkv$m2q$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> I have just downloaded Textpad to give it a try out and for some reason

when
> I click on the Globe to view it in my web browser it views it in Notepad.
>
> Can someone please help with this. I hope I am correct in assuming that by
> clicking on the Globe that I will view it as a web page online.
>
> Many thanks
> Nig

Nig

Thanks mate.
Nig
"Michel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bp5op0$gks$(E-Mail Removed)...
> right mouseclick->open with->choose from list (check the checkbox beneath
> the list to remember it) and choose texpad from the list
>
> Ok
>
> Done
>
> Regards,
>
> Michel
> "Nig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bp2qkv$m2q$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi
> > I have just downloaded Textpad to give it a try out and for some reason

> when
> > I click on the Globe to view it in my web browser it views it in

Notepad.

> > Can someone please help with this. I hope I am correct in assuming that

by
> > clicking on the Globe that I will view it as a web page online.
> >
> > Many thanks
> > Nig

Textpad -word wrapping zulu Computer Support 5 02-08-2006 08:02 PM
Do XMLSpy or TextPad remove/damage the BOM? Thomas Adams XML 0 02-12-2005 12:25 PM
question about compiling java with textpad Ryan Gaffuri Java 2 10-15-2004 05:48 PM
TextPad help KiwiBrian HTML 2 06-27-2004 08:15 AM
XML Syntax for TextPad PeterR XML 0 04-17-2004 09:38 PM

Advertisments