Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > error 302 Found

error 302 Found

steve

Hi

I try looking around but I'm not exactly sure.
What is the HTTP Error codes "302 Found"

Thanks

Steve Pugh

"steve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I try looking around but I'm not exactly sure.
>What is the HTTP Error codes "302 Found"

First, 302 is not an error code (only 4xx and 5xx codes are errors).

For the full details,
http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/...html#sec10.3.3 would
be the most authorative source.

Steve

Hywel Jenkins

In article <bojd5m$rin$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Hi
>
> I try looking around but I'm not exactly sure.
> What is the HTTP Error codes "302 Found"

Did you type "http error code" into Google? You'd have got
http://tinyurl.com/u7t9
then

Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/