Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > border in table

border in table

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Thomas_S=F8rensen?=

hey all I got a little problem...

i want to set the border to 0, between my 2 frames,,
i can only get it to work like this
<frameset cols="12%,*" border="0">
but i cant get the page validated as xhtml 1.0 because border isent a
valid atribute.... i have tryed whith frameborder="0" this works in
mozilla but not msie :/....

anyone have a sugenstion ??

ps. sorry the bad grammar..

Richard

Thomas Sørensen wrote:

> hey all I got a little problem...

> i want to set the border to 0, between my 2 frames,,
> i can only get it to work like this
> <frameset cols="12%,*" border="0">
> but i cant get the page validated as xhtml 1.0 because border isent
> valid atribute.... i have tryed whith frameborder="0" this works in
> mozilla but not msie :/....

> anyone have a sugenstion ??

> ps. sorry the bad grammar..

Try using the border in <frame> and not <frameset>

Steve Pugh

Thomas Sørensen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>i want to set the border to 0, between my 2 frames,,
>i can only get it to work like this
><frameset cols="12%,*" border="0">
> but i cant get the page validated as xhtml 1.0 because border isent a
>valid atribute.... i have tryed whith frameborder="0" this works in
>mozilla but not msie :/....
>
>anyone have a sugenstion ??

You have three choices:

Valid code, but borders between frames.
Invalid code but no borders between frames.
Not to use frames.

Up to you, but I'd go for the third option.

Steve