Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > QuirksMode: For all your browser quirks

QuirksMode: For all your browser quirks

Toby A Inkster

Isofarro wrote:

> Toby A Inkster wrote:
>
>> What if my browser supported the W3C DOM, but not JavaScript?

> Curiosity's sake: Any examples of the above combination?

Not that I am aware of.

However, although not strictly browsers, there are modules for various
programming languages (Perl, Python, C, Java, etc) that expose the DOM for
a file for manipulation. So writing a browser that supported client-side
Perl scripting for instance would merely be a welding operation.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Asterisk@Home + SPA-3000 quirks paul123 UK VOIP 2 06-02-2006 09:37 PM
Some quirks in InputStream.read() ? DaLoverhino Java 6 01-24-2005 01:31 PM
quirks mode Michael Jaeger HTML 10 05-05-2004 07:44 PM
quirks mode and IE5 vs IE6 Jeff Thies HTML 26 02-14-2004 07:50 PM
Quirks associated with different company's DVD cases Zontar DVD Video 0 12-23-2003 11:36 PM

Advertisments