Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > justify

justify

Andrew Emberson

hello,

i have a page of text and wish to justify it to the edges of both sides of
the page.
is this possible or can it only be justified to the left or right of the
page.
many thanks,
andrew.

Matthias Gutfeldt

Andrew Emberson schrieb:

> i have a page of text and wish to justify it to the edges of both sides of
> the page.

<http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/www/justify.html>

Matthias

PeterMcC

Andrew Emberson wrote:
> hello,
>
> i have a page of text and wish to justify it to the edges of both
> sides of the page.
> is this possible or can it only be justified to the left or right of
> the page.

Stick this in the <head> section

body { text-align:justify }

Loads more stuff at
http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp
http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/cs...-tutorial.html

Have a search for "css tutorial"

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,

Sid Ismail

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:50:14 -0000, "Andrew Emberson"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

: hello,
:
: i have a page of text and wish to justify it to the edges of both sides of
: the page.
: is this possible or can it only be justified to the left or right of the
: page.
: many thanks,
: andrew.

Inline: