Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > PHP/MySQL blogging software?

PHP/MySQL blogging software?

Matthias Gutfeldt

Leif K-Brooks wrote:
> I'm looking for standards-compliant blog-type software written in PHP
> with a MySQL database. I'd like it better if it can do more than be a
> blog (ability to add dynamic pages), but a plain blog would be fine.

I wrote my own, it's a nice little exercise. And it's really extremely
simple, especially if you ignore all that new-fangled modern stuff like
blogrolls, trackback, ping, comments, feeds, etc. (even adding the
new-fangled stuff wouldn't take up much time, but I just don't see the
point).

If you don't want to write it yourself, I'm sure there are a couple
scripts over at hotscripts or sourceforge et al.

Matthias

Blogging sites Paul Aspinall ASP .Net 4 03-10-2006 01:35 AM
Blogging sites / engines Paul Aspinall ASP .Net 2 12-22-2005 04:37 PM
Blogging sites / engines Paul Aspinall ASP .Net 0 12-21-2005 08:46 PM
Blogging Components: Trackback and Pingback Protocols Mark Olbert ASP .Net 2 12-05-2003 02:38 AM

Advertisments