Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Is this site down?

Is this site down?

John Buckley

Hello

Slighty off-topic but I didn't know where else to post. Is this site down?
http://coder.com/creations/banner/banner-form.pl.cgi It used to produce
beautiful antialiased fonts for use in banners and things but it hasn't
worked for weeks.

If it's not just me, does anyone know of an alternative free source for
antialiased fonts so I can create a banner - another site or maybe a
freeware graphics program (for Windows)?

Thanks a lot
JB

Terry

John Buckley wrote:
> Hello
>
> Slighty off-topic but I didn't know where else to post. Is this site down?
> http://coder.com/creations/banner/banner-form.pl.cgi It used to produce
> beautiful antialiased fonts for use in banners and things but it hasn't
> worked for weeks.

Works fine. Very slow, but fine.

T.

Richard

John Buckley wrote:

> Hello

> Slighty off-topic but I didn't know where else to post. Is this site
> down?
> http://coder.com/creations/banner/banner-form.pl.cgi It used to
> produce
> beautiful antialiased fonts for use in banners and things but it
> hasn't
> worked for weeks.

> If it's not just me, does anyone know of an alternative free source
> for
> antialiased fonts so I can create a banner - another site or maybe a
> freeware graphics program (for Windows)?

> Thanks a lot
> JB

Works for me.
Could be your service.