Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > html code

html code

KCL

hey,

i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the picture
as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is open my document
map.
the page is all ready have a right click protection.

can somebody help me?
i hope that you can understand what i'm meaning.

greetings kcl.

David Dorward

KCL wrote:

> i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the
> picture as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is open
> my document map.
> the page is all ready have a right click protection.

Right click protection? No such thing. Right click irritation perhaps.

http://dorward.me.uk/www/hide/ might be of use.

BTW - capital letters are typically used to indicate such things as proper
nouns, abbreviations, and the beginning of sentences, not emphasis.

--
David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

Toby A Inkster

KCL wrote:

> the page is all ready have a right click protection.

....which doesn't work.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Richard

KCL wrote:

> hey,

> i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the
> picture
> as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is open my
> document
> map.
> the page is all ready have a right click protection.

> can somebody help me?
> i hope that you can understand what i'm meaning.

> greetings kcl.

No problem. I just click on the file menu, save as... and I have your entire
page complete with graphics.
You forget, I already have the image in my cache. All I have to do is look
for the name and save it to another folder.

Michael Wilcox

KCL <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the
> picture as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is
> open my document map.
> the page is all ready have a right click protection.

I think this is the Internet Explorer Image Toolbar which makes this button
available for images greater than a certain size. It not recomened that
webmasters turn this off because it is a user's setting and not a page
setting.

Right click protection is, at best, flimsy. Don't rely on it.
--
Michael Wilcox
mjwilco at yahoo dot com

KCL

i want to know what the html tag for that save button is, not a tekst that
explain about the problem.

"David Dorward" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:bnetfd$dqd$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> KCL wrote:
>
> > i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the
> > picture as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is open
> > my document map.
> > the page is all ready have a right click protection.

> Right click protection? No such thing. Right click irritation perhaps.
>
> http://dorward.me.uk/www/hide/ might be of use.
>
> BTW - capital letters are typically used to indicate such things as proper
> nouns, abbreviations, and the beginning of sentences, not emphasis.
>
> --
> David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

KCL

i know that, not everybody is so smart on internet.

"Richard" <anom@anom> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

KCL wrote:

> i want to know what the html tag for that save button is, not a tekst that
> explain about the problem.

Well... you still haven't fixed the problem with your shift key, you've
started top posting (have a read of
<http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post> and you seem to have fallen
under the impression that this discussion forum is a free personal
helpdesk.

Oh dear.

--
David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

rf

"KCL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f9b05d9$0$166$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Richard" <anom@anom> schreef in bericht
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > KCL wrote:
> >
> > > hey,

> > > i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the
> > > picture
> > > as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is open my
> > > document
> > > map.
> > > the page is all ready have a right click protection.

> > > can somebody help me?
> > > i hope that you can understand what i'm meaning.

> > > greetings kcl.

> > No problem. I just click on the file menu, save as... and I have your

> entire
> > page complete with graphics.
> > You forget, I already have the image in my cache. All I have to do is

look
> > for the name and save it to another folder.

> i know that, not everybody is so smart on internet.

One does not have to be that smart. One just has to know how to left click
an image and drag/drop it somewhere else. I'd bet there are hundreds of
millions of people out there who know how to do this.

This issue comes up at least once a week here. The answer is: there is
nothing at all you can do to stop people stealing your pictures, except to
not put them on a web server. Read the links others have provided you with.

Cheers
Richard.

KCL

thanx for your information.
that's what i wana know.

"Michael Wilcox" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:RqDmb.2854$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...