Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > why there is no link

why there is no link

Fabian

mukuta wrote:
> <H1 align=center><FONT COLOR = black>
>
> </FONT>
> </H1>
>

> </BODY>
>
> </HTML>
> hello why the link doesnt work
> the page should go to page 6
> iam a beginner
> please help thanks

Hallo Mukuta, ik spreek Nederlands. Misschien kan ik je beter zo helpen.
Geef eens de code van pagina6.htm en van de pagina waarin je link staat. Dan
kunnen de anderen je ook helpen en kan ik vertalen.

--

Hi mukuta, I speak Dutch so I can help you in Dutch, perhaps that might be
better.

--
Fabian
http://givelove.be/

SamuŽl van Laere

"mukuta" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:bnc9ph$v8jgk$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> <H1 align=center><FONT COLOR = black>
>
> </FONT>
> </H1>
>

> </BODY>
>
> </HTML>
> hello why the link doesnt work
> the page should go to page 6
> iam a beginner
> please help thanks

I contacted Mukuta by email and ask him to send me the files, as he did.
Every link in the files he send me worked allright, so it seems more likely
that his system and/or browser is causing the problem.
Perhaps OP needs to reinstall windows or use a better browser?

--
With regards,
SamuŽl

rf

"SamuŽl van Laere" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:L0tmb.373288$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> "mukuta" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:bnc9ph$v8jgk$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> >

> > <H1 align=center><FONT COLOR = black>
> >
> > </FONT>
> > </H1>
> >

> > </BODY>
> >
> > </HTML>
> > hello why the link doesnt work
> > the page should go to page 6
> > iam a beginner
> > please help thanks
> >

> I contacted Mukuta by email and ask him to send me the files, as he did.
> Every link in the files he send me worked allright, so it seems more

likely
> that his system and/or browser is causing the problem.
> Perhaps OP needs to reinstall windows or use a better browser?

How could a browser/OS problem cause such a simple link to fail? If it did
then Mukuta would not be able to use the web at all

Cheers
Richard.

SamuŽl van Laere

>How could a browser/OS problem cause such a simple >link to fail? If it did
>then Mukuta would not be able to use the web at all
>
>Cheers
>Richard.

Don't know what the problem is, *his* files worked fine on my browser.
I created 4 test files for him that linked to each other and asked him to
test it.
He replied that they worked fine on his browser.
You tell me what the problem is.

--
With regards,
SamuŽl

mukuta

"mukuta" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:bnc9ph$v8jgk$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> <H1 align=center><FONT COLOR = black>
>
> </FONT>
> </H1>
>

> </BODY>
>
> </HTML>
> hello why the link doesnt work
> the page should go to page 6
> iam a beginner
> please help thanks

hello is it possible to send the files to someone private
sam did not find a error
and thanks for the help the files he sened worked fine i have a good
computer and i can not imagine there is something wrong with it
and thank you all

Wim de Koning Gans

mukuta wrote:
> "mukuta" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:bnc9ph$v8jgk$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>>

>> <H1 align=center><FONT COLOR = black>
>>
>> </FONT>
>> </H1>
>>

>> </BODY>
>>
>> </HTML>
>> hello why the link doesnt work
>> the page should go to page 6
>> iam a beginner
>> please help thanks
>>

> hello is it possible to send the files to someone private
> sam did not find a error
> and thanks for the help the files he sened worked fine i have a good
> computer and i can not imagine there is something wrong with it
> and thank you all

Is pagina6.htm in the same directory as the page it is linked from?
[Staan beide pagina's in dezelfde map?]

SamuŽl van Laere

>hello is it possible to send the files to someone private
>sam did not find a error
>and thanks for the help the files he sened worked fine i >have a good
>computer and i can not imagine there is something wrong >with it
>and thank you all

Mukuta you should upload the files to your server, that is if you have one.

Anyway,.
here are the files OP has send to me:
http://samuel.phpindex.nl/mukuta/

I didn't check for the correct usage of the html syntax,
but it worked on my browser anyway.

--
Regards,
SamuŽl

mukuta

"Wim de Koning Gans" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> mukuta wrote:
> > "mukuta" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> > news:bnc9ph$v8jgk$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> >>

> >> <H1 align=center><FONT COLOR = black>
> >>
> >> </FONT>
> >> </H1>
> >>

> >> </BODY>
> >>
> >> </HTML>
> >> hello why the link doesnt work
> >> the page should go to page 6
> >> iam a beginner
> >> please help thanks
> >>

> > hello is it possible to send the files to someone private
> > sam did not find a error
> > and thanks for the help the files he sened worked fine i have a good
> > computer and i can not imagine there is something wrong with it
> > and thank you all

> Is pagina6.htm in the same directory as the page it is linked from?
> [Staan beide pagina's in dezelfde map?]

yes (of course

mukuta

"SamuŽl van Laere" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:JItmb.373648$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> >hello is it possible to send the files to someone private
> >sam did not find a error
> >and thanks for the help the files he sened worked fine i >have a good
> >computer and i can not imagine there is something wrong >with it
> >and thank you all

> Mukuta you should upload the files to your server, that is if you have

one.

> Anyway,.
> here are the files OP has send to me:
> http://samuel.phpindex.nl/mukuta/
>
> I didn't check for the correct usage of the html syntax,
> but it worked on my browser anyway.
>

> --
> Regards,
> SamuŽl

ah great hear it does not work there is no page 5,6 and 7

the idea of the site is you have 3 choices
you can read positive feeback like you are great etc to get negative
feedback
and to meditate
it is ment as a joke and a bit serious
greetings and sam thank you
i will give you credits

rf

"mukuta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bndo5m$10649q$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> "mukuta" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:bnc9ph$v8jgk$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> hello is it possible to send the files to someone private

Send *all* of them.

I would be intrigued to find out what is wrong

Cheers
Richard.