Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Yahoo browser

Yahoo browser

ross

I am wondering how to get the Yahoo browser without signing up for the
service. I am having problems with their browser seeing the web pages that I
design. Thank you for your input. Dick Ross

Mike Scirocco

The 2nd item might be what you're looking for.

http://sbcglobal.prodigy.net/sbcyahoodial/download.html

http://sbcglobal.prodigy.net/sbcyahoodial/download.html

Download now and get:
SBC Yahoo! Connection Manager - an improved way of getting online
quickly and easily
SBC Yahoo! Dial customizable browser
SBC Yahoo! Messenger so you can chat real-time with your friends and
family
SBC Yahoo! Utilities and Essentials

ross wrote:

>I am wondering how to get the Yahoo browser without signing up for the
>service. I am having problems with their browser seeing the web pages that I
>design. Thank you for your input. Dick Ross

>-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

Toby A Inkster

Mike Scirocco wrote:

> http://sbcglobal.prodigy.net/sbcyahoodial/download.html

Though note that it's just a skin for Internet Explorer -- so if your page
works in Internet Explorer, it will work in Yahoo's browser.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS