Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Forms and textfield

Forms and textfield

Skibbi

Hi,
I need to display form with few *filled* textfields. So I'am using
following code:
<input name="field1" type="text" size="60" value="string">
But how to put inside textfield following string: "foo"_bar
--
S.K.I.B.B.I.: Synthetic Knight Intended for Battle and Basic Infiltration
Use your brain before ever putting fingers to keyboard.

rf

"Skibbi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newspx8yi7zpjd5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I need to display form with few *filled* textfields. So I'am using
> following code:
> <input name="field1" type="text" size="60" value="string">

Fine.

> But how to put inside textfield following string: "foo"_bar

Er, what? Could you please rephrase this bit, it just does not scan.

Ahh, hang on, do you mean value='foo"_bar' or perhaps
value="&quot;foo&quot;_bar" ?

Cheers
Richard.

Skibbi

Dnia Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:48:15 GMT, persona ukrywająca sie pod pseudonimem
rf naskrobał(a):

> Ahh, hang on, do you mean value='foo"_bar' or perhaps
> value="&quot;foo&quot;_bar" ?

Yes, I mean &quot;foo&quot;_bar
TNX, it's working fine! I just forgot about special chars
PHP has a very usefull function, which can convert special characters -
_htmlspecialchars_