Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Icon on url bar

Icon on url bar

Anton

Hi All ; Could someone Please tell me how to add an icon on my web page
url ... Much Appreciated ;o)

brucie

In post <(E-Mail Removed)>
Anton said...

http://allmyfaqs.com/

--
brucie.
19/October/2003 05:11:02 pm

Denise Enck

"Anton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All ; Could someone Please tell me how to add an icon on my web page
> url ... Much Appreciated ;o)

It's called a favicon. There's lots of info here:
http://favicon.com
http://www.favicon.co.uk/
http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/favicon.shtml

cheers ~