Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Beyond Basics

Beyond Basics

VisuaLimitS

Hello reader(s),
I picked up the HTML language when I was quite young (about 11 years
ago). However, I didn't get really involved with it. All I managed to
teach myself were basic HTML (you know....tables, frames, etc.), but I would
like to learn more advanced HTML and possibly DHTML, XHTML and CSS, whatever
they may be? Do you have any specific ideas where I may go abouts getting
the information to expand my knowledge?