Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > It's cool fellas. I fixed the problem

It's cool fellas. I fixed the problem

Tiddley-Pom

BEWARE CASE SENSATIVITY. LOL

brucie

In post <(E-Mail Removed)>
Tiddley-Pom said...

> BEWARE CASE SENSATIVITY. LOL

it may help if your caps lock key wasn't broken

--
brucie.
15/October/2003 05:30:28 pm

Tiddley-Pom

Nice to see helpful comments on here huh. But beware, I learnt to swim with
gators and I can snap just like em too.

"brucie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:m5sh663v9ubs$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In post <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Tiddley-Pom said...
>
> > BEWARE CASE SENSATIVITY. LOL

> it may help if your caps lock key wasn't broken
>
> --
> brucie.
> 15/October/2003 05:30:28 pm

Alan D-W

"Tiddley-Pom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nice to see helpful comments on here huh. But beware, I learnt to swim

with
> gators and I can snap just like em too.

Do gators top-post too?
Alan

EightNineThree

"Tiddley-Pom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> BEWARE CASE SENSATIVITY. LOL

Your "Caps Lock" key is on the far left side of the keyboard, between "Tab"
and "Shift"

HTH

--
Karl Core

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid.
Friedrich Nietzsche

eightninethree AT eightninethree.com

EightNineThree wrote:
> "Tiddley-Pom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>BEWARE CASE SENSATIVITY. LOL
>>

> Your "Caps Lock" key is on the far left side of the keyboard, between "Tab"
> and "Shift"
>
> HTH

C'mon, Karl and Brucie. It seems to me
that a correct paraphrase of his message is:

"Oh, hell. Of course, how could I be so stupid;
I just needed to look at case sensitivity!"

But he just shortened it to be a _yell_ which,
in this case, was appropriate.

You notice his previous messages weren't in all
caps, and he _did_ add "laughing out loud".

DUH!

--
Cheers, m at http://www.mbstevens.com/
via Tux and Ice: 0% GatesBloat

Tiddley-Pom

"m" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:HGnjb.2393$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...
> EightNineThree wrote:
> > "Tiddley-Pom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >>BEWARE CASE SENSATIVITY. LOL
> >>

> > Your "Caps Lock" key is on the far left side of the keyboard, between

"Tab"
> > and "Shift"
> >
> > HTH
> >

> C'mon, Karl and Brucie. It seems to me
> that a correct paraphrase of his message is:
>
> "Oh, hell. Of course, how could I be so stupid;
> I just needed to look at case sensitivity!"
>
> But he just shortened it to be a _yell_ which,
> in this case, was appropriate.
>
> You notice his previous messages weren't in all
> caps, and he _did_ add "laughing out loud".
>
> DUH!
>
> --
> Cheers, m at http://www.mbstevens.com/
> via Tux and Ice: 0% GatesBloat

Well bugger me!

Matthias Gutfeldt

Tiddley-Pom wrote:
> Well bugger me!

Thanks but no thanks.

Matthias

Tiddley-Pom

"Matthias Gutfeldt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bmor6t$pnjtm$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Tiddley-Pom wrote:
> > Well bugger me!

> Thanks but no thanks.
>

> Matthias