Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > the pie in bill gates' face video

the pie in bill gates' face video

TheKeith

this site has an mpeg that you can download:
http://www.bitstorm.org/gates/ -- haha

TheKeith

sorry bad post please disregard

"TheKeith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> this site has an mpeg that you can download:
> http://www.bitstorm.org/gates/ -- haha

EightNineThree

"TheKeith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> this site has an mpeg that you can download:
> http://www.bitstorm.org/gates/ -- haha

Welcome to 5 years ago.

--
Karl Core

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid.
Friedrich Nietzsche

eightninethree AT eightninethree.com

TheKeith

i know its just that a friend I have always wanted to see that video so I
found it and meant to email him the link but accidentally hit the new post
button instead of mail.

news:bmhs65$cq8$(E-Mail Removed)...