Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Looking for freelance programmer

Looking for freelance programmer

Cliff R.

Hi, I am a web designer and I'm looking for a freelance programmer who
can do PHP, CGI, Perl, etc. I will have some upcoming work where I
need some custom CGI and/or PHP dynamic pages, and a couple of sites
that need shopping carts set up. I've been outsourcing this kind of
work to someone else who won't be able to do it anymore, so I'm
looking for someone new who is easy to work with, fast, and
knowledgeable. Please email me privately with your details and I look
forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Cliff

EightNineThree

"Cliff R." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I am a web designer and I'm looking for a freelance programmer who
> can do PHP, CGI, Perl, etc. I will have some upcoming work where I
> need some custom CGI and/or PHP dynamic pages, and a couple of sites
> that need shopping carts set up. I've been outsourcing this kind of
> work to someone else who won't be able to do it anymore, so I'm
> looking for someone new who is easy to work with, fast, and
> knowledgeable.

Lets see some pay numbers.
What's the offer?

>Please email me privately with your details and I look
> forward to hearing from you.

If you post the message here, you get your response here.

--
Karl Core

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid.
Friedrich Nietzsche

eightninethree AT eightninethree.com

Mini Me

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)OSPAM says...
> Hi, I am a web designer and I'm looking for a freelance programmer who
> can do PHP, CGI, Perl, etc. I will have some upcoming work where I
> need some custom CGI and/or PHP dynamic pages, and a couple of sites
> that need shopping carts set up. I've been outsourcing this kind of
> work to someone else who won't be able to do it anymore, so I'm
> looking for someone new who is easy to work with, fast, and
> knowledgeable. Please email me privately with your details and I look
> forward to hearing from you.

I have had good success finding people on a project by project basis
both at elance.com and rentacoder.com, you might want to try your search
there.

Once you find a good programmer for one project, you can use them again
and again.

Tiddley-Pom

"Cliff R." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I am a web designer and I'm looking for a freelance programmer who
> can do PHP, CGI, Perl, etc. I will have some upcoming work where I
> need some custom CGI and/or PHP dynamic pages, and a couple of sites
> that need shopping carts set up. I've been outsourcing this kind of
> work to someone else who won't be able to do it anymore, so I'm
> looking for someone new who is easy to work with, fast, and
> knowledgeable. Please email me privately with your details and I look
> forward to hearing from you.
>
> Thanks,
> Cliff

And cheap

Matthias Gutfeldt

Mini Me wrote:
> Once you find a good programmer for one project, you can use them again
> and again.

I suppose that's the difference between programmers and diapers.

Matthias

bengee

Mini Me wrote:
> I have had good success finding people on a project by project basis
> both at elance.com and rentacoder.com, you might want to try your search
> there.

I just looked on rentacoder.com - the buyers on there want top quality
professional work with all the bells and whistles for a few hundred US
dollars. The type of money they have to offer will only atract kids (or
people who get off on working for free).

bengee

Andreas Rueckert

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:07:36 +0100,
bengee <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

--<snip>--

>I just looked on rentacoder.com - the buyers on there want top quality
>professional work with all the bells and whistles for a few hundred US
>dollars. The type of money they have to offer will only atract kids (or
>people who get off on working for free).

Go there, bid for a project and don't get the job. Then you can see the
bids of the other folks and you will be surprise where most of the work
is done. Lots of folks from India, Pakistan, former Soviet Union nations
etc.

Ciao,
Andreas