Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > "Magic" forms in Netscape 4.7?

"Magic" forms in Netscape 4.7?

Tim Chmielewski

For the following page
http://www.humanedge.biz/firstclassw...ableviewer.asp

When you open page in Netscape:
http://www.humanedge.biz/tim/netscapeopen.jpg

Result of Resizing the page in Netscape:
http://www.humanedge.biz/tim/netscaperesize.jpg

Does anyone have an explanation as to why Netscape would do this with a
form?

I have tried to convince the people involved to give up support for
Netscape 4.7, but they seem to know better and told me it was "only the
opinion of one person" when I showed them advice from a previous post I
had on the matter.

Thanks.

--
(My email is valid, but I will not be replying to any email to this
account.)