Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > 2 column layout IE trouble

2 column layout IE trouble

Bart van den Burg

Hi

I'm trying to design a 2 colums page design, but I'm having problems with IE

http://dareaper.blowlands.nl/tvreclames/new/

As you can see, it works OK in Opera and Mozilla (I hope...), but in IE, the
main text expands out of the window, because the margin of that layer is:
140px 0 0 220px;

what is the best, and most compatible way to fix this?

thanks
Bart

Bart van den Burg

"Bart van den Burg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:blk8li$om$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I'm trying to design a 2 colums page design, but I'm having problems with

IE

> http://dareaper.blowlands.nl/tvreclames/new/
>
> As you can see, it works OK in Opera and Mozilla (I hope...), but in IE,

the
> main text expands out of the window, because the margin of that layer is:
> 140px 0 0 220px;
>
> what is the best, and most compatible way to fix this?

never mind,
fixed it