Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > OT: looking for webdesigner for collaboration

OT: looking for webdesigner for collaboration

Andreas Rueckert

Hi!

Sorry for the OT posting, but I already checked Google and couldn't
find a good forum, where I could find a webdesigner for a collaboration.
(If you have any good URLs, please mail or reply here.)
I can program (Java, PHP, MySQL and other stuff) and have an idea for a
website. Now I'm looking for someone with design and layout skills (and a
bit of programming knowledge to ease communication), so we could start
a collaboration to implement the site.

Ciao,
Andreas

brucie

In post <(E-Mail Removed)>
Andreas Rueckert said...

> Sorry for the OT posting,

sorry just isn't enough evil person! you owe us $10 - each!

--
02/October/2003 09:10:37 pm

EightNineThree

"Andreas Rueckert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!
>
> Sorry for the OT posting, but I already checked Google and couldn't
> find a good forum, where I could find a webdesigner for a collaboration.
> (If you have any good URLs, please mail or reply here.)
> I can program (Java, PHP, MySQL and other stuff) and have an idea for a
> website. Now I'm looking for someone with design and layout skills (and a
> bit of programming knowledge to ease communication), so we could start
> a collaboration to implement the site.

How much cash are you offering?

--
Karl Core

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid.
Friedrich Nietzsche

eightninethree AT eightninethree.com

brucie

In post <blik7g$c7d$(E-Mail Removed)>
EightNineThree said...

>> Sorry for the OT posting, but I already checked Google and couldn't

> How much cash are you offering?

whatever it is its less $10 for everyone here. i want my $10 gowd
dammit!

--
03/October/2003 01:11:17 pm

Mark Parnell

Sometime around Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:12:06 +1000, brucie is reported to have
stated:

> whatever it is its less $10 for everyone here. i want my $10 gowd
> dammit!

You have to send him $2.50 for postage, etc first.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au