Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Query re initial state on page

Query re initial state on page

Brian Tozer

I have a page where I can select from a list of links to make an image
appear on the page for each link.
Using CSS of course.
How do I arrange that one of my links is selected when the page is first
accessed and thus has an initial image displayed?

Thanks
Brian Tozer

=?iso-8859-1?Q?brucie?=

In post <bl4n55$giv$(E-Mail Removed)>
Brian Tozer said...

> I have a page where I can select from a list of links to make an image
> appear on the page for each link.
> Using CSS of course.
> How do I arrange that one of my links is selected when the page is first
> accessed and thus has an initial image displayed?

make one of the links the default or randomly select a link. need more
info.

--
28/September/2003 09:19:57 am