Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Buttons

Buttons

Fluxcore

Hell all. I was wondering if anyone knew how to make buttons that
entered a url or put <b> tags into a text box. Much like the popular
forum programs, when you are entering a post, you can hit the B button
and it will enter something like . I want to make something like
that and any links to tutorials or any ideas would be of great
appreciation. Thank you for your time.

Nicholas

kayodeok

Fluxcore <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hell all. I was wondering if anyone knew how to make buttons
> that entered a url or put <b> tags into a text box. Much like
> the popular forum programs, when you are entering a post, you
> can hit the B button and it will enter something like .
> I want to make something like that and any links to tutorials or
> any ideas would be of great appreciation. Thank you for your
> time.

You may wish to email the author of this tool and ask for ideas...

http://www.textism.com/tools/textile/

--
Kayode Okeyode
http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/

Toby A Inkster

kayodeok wrote:

> http://www.textism.com/tools/textile/

Oooh. What a coincidence. I have just been adding Textism's Google-Hilite
function to my site.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS