Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Problems with Morphon CSS Editor

Problems with Morphon CSS Editor

John Latter

Anyone know if there are any discussion forums for morphon?

I downloaded & installed it from here

http://www.morphon.com/csseditor/

but have hit a couple of snags!

First, none of the images display when I'm using the help/tutorial
files, and second, I followed the 'creating your first rule' example
but when I linked to a dummy html file nothing happened - even though
morphon said the css link had been made.

Anyone had similar problems, or what is more likely, can anyone tell
me what I'm doing wrong?

--

John Latter

The 'Socially Acceptable Violence' website:
http://members.aol.com/jorolat/sac.html

Model of an Internal Evolutionary Mechanism
http://members.aol.com/jorolat/TEM.html