Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: hey advocated !!

Re: hey advocated !!

rf

"Richard" <anom@anom> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did your basic layout for your page without tables !
> http://1-large-world.com/div1.html
>
> All done with <div> tags.
> Only took a couple of hours of hand writing the code.
> I color coded each division just for the demo.
> You can add the images and other stuff as needed.

Where are the nice pretty cut off corners the client wanted? If you get
those in there and working with IE5+ then you will have solved a problem
that has been discussed in the newsgroups since IE5 was released

Cheers
Richard.

Richard

rf wrote:>>

> "Richard" <anom@anom> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Did your basic layout for your page without tables !
>> http://1-large-world.com/div1.html
>>
>> All done with <div> tags.
>> Only took a couple of hours of hand writing the code.
>> I color coded each division just for the demo.
>> You can add the images and other stuff as needed.

> Where are the nice pretty cut off corners the client wanted? If you get
> those in there and working with IE5+ then you will have solved a problem
> that has been discussed in the newsgroups since IE5 was released

> Cheers
> Richard.

My only purpose here was to show advocated that "HIS" layout could just as
easily be done using <div> tags which I have already explained a few times
if you'd care to read.
I really don't give a **** what you high and mighty armchair quarterbacks
think of it.

rf

"Richard" <anom@anom> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> rf wrote:>>
>

> > "Richard" <anom@anom> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Did your basic layout for your page without tables !
> >> http://1-large-world.com/div1.html
> >>
> >> All done with <div> tags.
> >> Only took a couple of hours of hand writing the code.
> >> I color coded each division just for the demo.
> >> You can add the images and other stuff as needed.

> > Where are the nice pretty cut off corners the client wanted? If you get
> > those in there and working with IE5+ then you will have solved a

problem
> > that has been discussed in the newsgroups since IE5 was released

> > Cheers
> > Richard.

> My only purpose here was to show advocated that "HIS" layout could just as
> easily be done using <div> tags which I have already explained a few times
> if you'd care to read.

His layout includes those corners. Your layout does not. Your layout is not
equivalent to his.

> I really don't give a **** what you high and mighty armchair quarterbacks
> think of it.

Then why post it here?

Cheers
Richard.

Re: hey advocated !! Andy Dingley HTML 1 09-13-2003 11:15 AM
Re: hey advocated !! kchayka HTML 3 09-13-2003 02:45 AM
Re: hey advocated !! Alan D-W HTML 0 09-12-2003 11:49 PM
Re: hey advocated !! Dylan Parry HTML 3 09-12-2003 10:38 PM
HEY HEY HEY hold up...... Ron Williams MCSA 0 08-11-2003 07:19 PM

Advertisments