Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > question about a strange thing

question about a strange thing

mikael hellström

Hi all,
I have developed a nice site on my home computer. I use a crt screen (17")
with
a resulution of 1024 * 768 . My site looks great
But... when i view my site throu a lap-top (14.1") TFT 1024* 768 something
strange
happining. The grafics look funny. Some objekts are larger than it should be
and
tables are moving in size a bit.
I can't understand why this is happening? I would like my site look nice on
all
type of screens.
Please can someoune explain why this is happening?
Regards Mikael

PeterMcC

mikael hellström wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have developed a nice site on my home computer. I use a crt screen
> (17") with
> a resulution of 1024 * 768 . My site looks great
> But... when i view my site throu a lap-top (14.1") TFT 1024* 768
> something strange
> happining. The grafics look funny. Some objekts are larger than it
> should be and
> tables are moving in size a bit.
> I can't understand why this is happening? I would like my site look
> nice on all
> type of screens.
> Please can someoune explain why this is happening?

Useful stuff at:
http://www.allmyfaqs.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?AnySizeDesign

--
PeterMcC