Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Links to text fields on other pages

Links to text fields on other pages

Franco

I have a page with frames and I am trying to build some scripts that use the
contents of text fields on different frame pages any thoughts on how this
can be accomplished?

Thanks