Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Dropdown Alteration

Dropdown Alteration

Joe Patrick

Is is possible to change the background colour of my drop-down poll? I have
used some CSS to attempt to change it but that has only changed the submit
button!

--
To reply direct, Remove NOSPAM and Replace with 21fun
For the latest News, Information and Photos check out

Clive Moss

"Joe Patrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bjd4fl$meo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is is possible to change the background colour of my drop-down poll? I

have
> used some CSS to attempt to change it but that has only changed the submit
> button!

Rather ironic that I get 2 pop-ups on opening your site, one of which says:
"GoodBye pop-ups! WebRIng is phasing out pop-up ads. "
How many did there use to be for heavens sake!

cm

Joe Patrick

> Rather ironic that I get 2 pop-ups on opening your site, one of which
says:
> "GoodBye pop-ups! WebRIng is phasing out pop-up ads. "
> How many did there use to be for heavens sake!

I dont have popups, nor do I own webring. Are you sure you have the right
site?
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline