Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Hidden Textarea?

Hidden Textarea?

Gram

Hello,
Can anyone tell me if the following is possible..
Just like a hidden text box, is it also possible to hide a text area?
Thanks in advance.
Gram.

David Dorward

Gram wrote:
> Just like a hidden text box, is it also possible to hide a text area?

The CSS visibility property applies to all elements.

--
David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

Gram

David,

Thanks for your help and quick reply, works perfectly.

Thanks.

Gram.

news:tUG5b.30385$(E-Mail Removed)...