Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Include a file

Include a file

EightNineThree

news:nzI4b.30008$(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/des...l#include-file

--
Karl Core

Charles Sweeney says my sig is fine as it is.

Gram

Can anyone help with the following?

Is there any way to include content from another file throuhgt HTML or
Javascript?

Thanks for your help.

Gram.

Ed Mullen

Gram wrote:
> Can anyone help with the following?
>
> Is there any way to include content from another file throuhgt HTML or
> Javascript?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Gram.

I use javascript to put the menu and footer on all of the pages on my
site. Go to any of the links in my sig. Additionally, the relevant
files are:

http://edmullen.net/styles/footer_root.js
http://edmullen.net/styles/footer_sub.js
http://edmullen.net/styles/menu_root.js
http://edmullen.net/styles/menu_sub.js

The obvious drawback to this is for users who have javascript turned off.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Ed Mullen <(E-Mail Removed)> writing in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Gram wrote:
>> Can anyone help with the following?
>>
>> Is there any way to include content from another file throuhgt HTML or
>> Javascript?
>>
>> Thanks for your help.

> I use javascript to put the menu and footer on all of the pages on my
> site.
>
> The obvious drawback to this is for users who have javascript turned off.

And Google... for now

--
Adrienne Boswell
http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

ASP Include file error <!-- #include file="" --> naveeddil ASP .Net 0 01-04-2008 12:58 PM
include file in include file PTM HTML 1 11-12-2007 10:13 AM
ASP Error 0126 include file not found, when using ".." in include file path Eric ASP General 10 01-11-2007 07:38 AM
#include "file" -vs- #include <file> Victor Bazarov C++ 4 03-06-2005 07:09 PM

Advertisments