Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > guestbook results

guestbook results

NK

how can you get them on the same page as the form?

am using frontpage 2002

thanks

David Dorward

NK wrote:

> how can you get them on the same page as the form?

By putting the form to submit the data in to the template the script
generates the page from (Assuming it uses a template, if it doesn't you
might have to hack the script itself).

> am using frontpage 2002

I'm so sorry.

--
David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

NK

can someone please tell me how to do that?

sorry i am asking so many questions!

i have tried searching on google but to no avail. am stuck.

"David Dorward" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:biscej$fg8$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> NK wrote:
>
> > how can you get them on the same page as the form?

> By putting the form to submit the data in to the template the script
> generates the page from (Assuming it uses a template, if it doesn't you
> might have to hack the script itself).
>
> > am using frontpage 2002

> I'm so sorry.
>
> --
> David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

David Dorward

Please direct your attention towards:

NK wrote:
> "David Dorward" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>> By putting the form to submit the data in to the template the script
>> generates the page from (Assuming it uses a template, if it doesn't you
>> might have to hack the script itself).

> can someone please tell me how to do that?

No. I can't see your template (still assuming that whatever generates your
guestbook uses a template)

--
David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

Guestbook Problems Oded Dror ASP .Net 1 01-31-2006 01:12 PM
Guestbook script that does not support HTML? Cliff R. HTML 2 07-23-2004 02:09 AM
Help with PERL guestbook (newbie) John Perl 5 06-24-2004 12:07 PM
Online Guestbook for couple getting married HTML 1 03-07-2004 11:51 PM
guestbook Johan HTML 3 07-22-2003 10:30 PM

Advertisments