Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > calander script?? help please

calander script?? help please

eve

Hello, I need a way to display a monthly calendar, with events on certain
days, where you can click on the event day and a pop up window will appear
with the info for that event. I have been trying to find the code for this
with no luck.

any help?
thanks!
eve

bastard

"eve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hello, I need a way to display a monthly calendar, with events on certain
> days, where you can click on the event day and a pop up window will appear
> with the info for that event. I have been trying to find the code for

this
> with no luck.

Mozilla Calendar
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
(Or calendar software of your choice)

-- Combined with --

PHP iCalendar
http://phpicalendar.sourceforge.net/nuke/

Looks promising.

Steven Dyk

I've just implemented this on a couple of church web sites. It's nice,
but you need PHP and SQL support on your server. Also, the client needs
ftp access to a portion of your website - a security hole that should
make you pause unless you plan to personally update the calendar.

bastard wrote:

>"eve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>

>>Hello, I need a way to display a monthly calendar, with events on certain
>>days, where you can click on the event day and a pop up window will appear
>>with the info for that event. I have been trying to find the code for
>>

>this
>

>>with no luck.
>>

>Mozilla Calendar
>http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
>(Or calendar software of your choice)
>
>-- Combined with --
>
>PHP iCalendar
>http://phpicalendar.sourceforge.net/nuke/
>

>Looks promising.

Sid Ismail

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 02:44:46 GMT, "eve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

: Hello, I need a way to display a monthly calendar, with events on certain
: days, where you can click on the event day and a pop up window will appear
: with the info for that event. I have been trying to find the code for this
: with no luck.

Design a table with hyperlinks embedded.

Here's a table and it would've been easy in include hyperlinks...
http://www.sabf.co.za/events/nbu_cal.html

Sid