Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > OT: RSS news feed on my site... HOW?

OT: RSS news feed on my site... HOW?

mark | r

i keep seeing these rss news items and i want to know how i put them on my
site, there xml files?

a have access to both asp and perl scripts do i need one of these to do the
magic? and if so anyone know a good free one

cheerz

mark

Hunter Elliott

"mark | r" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f4deaaf$0$255$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> i keep seeing these rss news items and i want to know how i put them on my
> site, there xml files?

Mark, Chris Pirillo (ex of TechTV) should have info on his site LockerGnome
(www.lockergnome.com) ... um, actually the direct link to his RSS resources
is: http://rss.lockergnome.com/

JP Kabala

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerwork...ary/w-rss.html