Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > How to concatening/pasting multiple web pages into one browser window with FRAMESET ???

How to concatening/pasting multiple web pages into one browser window with FRAMESET ???

Wladimir Borsov

I would like to load multiple web pages from Internet into ONE single browser
window - one below the other. How do I do that most easily ?

One idea is to built a frameset (for e.g 6 web pages) like:

<FRAMESET ROWS="*,*,*,*,*,100%" BORDER=0 FRAMEBORDER=0>
<FRAME SRC="http://www.firstdomain.com/index.html" NAME="first" MARGINWIDTH=1 SCROLLING=NO TITLE=1>
<FRAME SRC="http://www.secdomain.com/welcome.html" NAME="second" MARGINWIDTH=1 SCROLLING=NO TITLE=2>
<FRAME SRC="http://www.thirddomain.com" NAME="third" MARGINWIDTH=1 SCROLLING=NO TITLE=3>
<FRAME SRC="http://www.fourthdomain.com/intro.html" NAME="fourth" MARGINWIDTH=1 SCROLLING=NO TITLE=4>
<FRAME SRC="http://www.fifthdomain.com" NAME="fifth" MARGINWIDTH=1 SCROLLING=NO TITLE=5>

The problem is that "*" in the frameset definition as a placeholder for
"use as much place as you need" does not work. How can I cope with that problem ?

Wladi