Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: A question for the computer/web programmer kids...

Re: A question for the computer/web programmer kids...

Strangle More Gay Priests

"Michael Fthenos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:65ec8ea08e9e3146b5e5e7f59140da77.43958@mygate .mailgate.org:

> "Strangle More Gay Priests" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns93E3D7F6F2B3Espamspamspamspamspam@bedoper. com
>
>> There's not much to it, get a PDF about it from Kazaa. You need to
>> know how to make 'objects' to be reused. Once you can do that, you
>> can roll with it.
>>
>> I admit, Flash is totally ****ed if you don't know how to do what I
>> am attempting to describe. I've used a lot of anim programs, but when
>> I tried to use Flash without knowing what I was doing, it was very
>> frustrating. It LOOKS like it all makes sense and will work fine, but
>> until you know how to make instances of objects, nothing really
>> works.
>>
>> I have 10 Flash PDFs I'm sure, if you really can't find one.

> Cool...I'll take a look on Kazaa, and if it comes up snake eyes, I'll
> get at you...
>
> But yeah, I tried Swish and that was REALLY easy, but ridiculously
> simplistic...at least in my view...so now that I think about it, I'm
> looking for a powerful application that any idiot can use...basically
> impossible.
>
> MF

Mojo is Flash compatible, I think. Also, erm, let me think. Toon Boom
Studios. It has jazzy pseudo 3D, and it's also Flash compatible.

--
Can I borrow a feeling?
http://www.mp3.com/gortician

Bass for your anus:
http://www.mp3.com/manticore
http://www.mp3.com/meterversusyard
http://www.mp3.com/highc
http://www.mp3.com/measurerecords

"[The artwork of Andrew Penland] is REAL...what I mean by "real" is that
it made NEW THOUGHTS occur in my head, which would have never otherwise
occurred." --Full Force Frank