Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > UK Hosting with majordomo

UK Hosting with majordomo

Gary

An inquiry was made concerning web hosting with majordomo or listserv and
someone posted a link to a UK host with majordomo who had servers located in
the US (Texas to be specific). Their servers are located with EV1 if I
remember correctly.

Can you please repost that link? I have lost it. Or, if you prefer send to
gary dot peake at comcast dot net

Thanks all

kayodeok

"Gary" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "kayodeok" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> "Gary" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > An inquiry was made concerning web hosting with majordomo or
>> > listserv and someone posted a link to a UK host with majordomo who
>> > had servers located in the US (Texas to be specific). Their servers
>> > are located with EV1 if I remember correctly.
>> >

>> The link you are looking for is http://www.unitedhosting.co.uk
>>
>> Server Details:
>> http://www.unitedhosting.co.uk/network.php

> Thats it! Thank you very much. Should I say you sent me if I decide to
> try them?

No, you shouldn't do that; I am just one of their customers.

If you wish to vet them, do a search at www.webhostingtalk.com and any
similar hosting forum.

--
Kayode Okeyode