Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: How to acknowledge a form was submitted

Re: How to acknowledge a form was submitted

Isofarro

Jim Fay wrote:

> Is there anyway I can respond with a "Thanks for sending the order." or
> similar response after the SUBMIT button was processed?

A server side script can and should return a confirmation page.

--
Iso.
Web Standards: http://www.webstandards.org/

William Tasso

Isofarro wrote:
> Jim Fay wrote:
>
>> Is there anyway I can respond with a "Thanks for sending the order."
>> or similar response after the SUBMIT button was processed?

> A server side script can and should return a confirmation page.

and possibly a confirmation mail if appropriate in the circumstances

--
William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com