Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: webhosts

Re: webhosts

Gary

In kqO%a.6596$(E-Mail Removed) et, Denise Enck at

> "Paul Briggs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsWJ%a.529$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I looking a good fast webhost service with about 10 gb of bandwidth a
>> month, 200mb of hard drive space cgi, mysql everything, could someone
>> please give me some recommendations?, what is Interlands virtual
>> service like I'm thinking of getting that service.
>>
>> Thanks Paul
>>

> http://www.bravidio.com/promo.html
> 25GB bandwidth/mo, 3GB disk space, everything else you need - $99/year.
>
> I have a number of sites with Bravidio & am very pleased with their
> reliability & customer service.
>
> Interland was a nightmare - I switched from them to Bravidio a couple
> years ago & never looked back.

Anyone know of a decent host (non-spammer type) who has either majordomo or
listserv? I have some developer support lists I need to maintain as well as
need for web hosting. We always use double opt-in on our lists and I prefer
a spam intolerant web host so we are not blacklisted by someone else being
loose on the same server.

Thanks!

kayodeok

"Gary" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Anyone know of a decent host (non-spammer type) who has either
> majordomo or listserv?

you don't live in the UK, otherwise I would suggest
http://www.unitedhosting.co.uk

....their servers are based in the US by the way.

--
Kayode Okeyode
http://www.kayodeok.btinternet.co.uk/