Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Transparent image.

Re: Transparent image.

Toby A Inkster

Chuck wrote:

> What I really want is the html codes for it.

There is no such thing. Apart from resizing the image, no image
manipulation can be done in HTML.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS | (E-Mail Removed) | pgp:0x6A2A7D39
aim:inka80 | icq:6622880 | yahoo:tobyink | jabber:(E-Mail Removed)

Chuck

Yes there is I have done it before.
"Toby A Inkster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Chuck wrote:
>
> > What I really want is the html codes for it.

> There is no such thing. Apart from resizing the image, no image
> manipulation can be done in HTML.
>
> --
> Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS | (E-Mail Removed) |

pgp:0x6A2A7D39
> aim:inka80 | icq:6622880 | yahoo:tobyink | jabber:(E-Mail Removed)
> http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/ | "You've got spam!"
> playing://(nothing)

Chuck

Ok, I found the codes. It must only work with webtv because it don't work
ant more. I do know it has worked in the past for me. Must have been
longer ago then I thought. Thanks any way.
"Toby A Inkster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Chuck wrote:
>
> > What I really want is the html codes for it.

> There is no such thing. Apart from resizing the image, no image
> manipulation can be done in HTML.
>
> --
> Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS | (E-Mail Removed) |

pgp:0x6A2A7D39
> aim:inka80 | icq:6622880 | yahoo:tobyink | jabber:(E-Mail Removed)
> http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/ | "You've got spam!"
> playing://(nothing)

Headless

"Chuck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ok, I found the codes.

Show us.

>It must only work with webtv because it don't work
>ant more. I do know it has worked in the past for me.

No it didn't.

>Must have been longer ago then I thought.

You are hallucinating.

Headless

--
Email and usenet filter list: http://www.headless.dna.ie/usenet.htm

Chuck

Ya, Headless. Well you are an idiot and must be brainless to. Hear is the
page I found it on,
http://www.geocities.com/nashville/o.../nextstep.html and as for you
brainless you know where you can put it.

"Headless" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Chuck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Ok, I found the codes.

> Show us.
>
> >It must only work with webtv because it don't work
> >ant more. I do know it has worked in the past for me.

> No it didn't.
>
> >Must have been longer ago then I thought.

> You are hallucinating.
>

> Headless
>
> --
> Email and usenet filter list: http://www.headless.dna.ie/usenet.htm

transparent www proxy - port forwarding with 3660 Enrico Gloeckner Cisco 2 11-29-2003 02:51 PM
transparent mode and pix Tony Cisco 1 11-27-2003 07:20 PM
transparent www proxy - pix port forwarding Enrico Gloeckner Cisco 1 11-09-2003 05:53 PM
Transparent Bridging Problem, HELP! John Cisco 0 11-09-2003 01:05 AM
wccp 3550emi and Cacheflow 800 - transparent caching redirection news.tm.net.my Cisco 0 07-17-2003 02:48 AM

Advertisments