Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > strange source code

strange source code

Developwebsites

whats all this junk
mso-gurmukhi-font-family:Raavi;
mso-oriya-font-family:Sendnya;
mso-tamil-font-family:Latha;
mso-telugu-font-family:Gautami;

at the following site:
http://www.safehar.com/index_files/slide0001.htm

remove *batSPAM* to e-mail me

EightNineThree

"Developwebsites" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> whats all this junk
> mso-gurmukhi-font-family:Raavi;
> mso-oriya-font-family:Sendnya;
> mso-tamil-font-family:Latha;
> mso-telugu-font-family:Gautami;
>
> at the following site:
> http://www.safehar.com/index_files/slide0001.htm

Massive amount of proprietary shite put into the page by either Frontpage or
MS Word "Save As Web Page"

--
Karl Core

Charles Sweeney says my sig is fine as it is.

David Dorward

Developwebsites wrote:

> whats all this junk
> mso-gurmukhi-font-family:Raavi;

The clue is in the first few letters - MSOffice.

--
David Dorward http://david.us-lot.org/

Jeremy Williams

"Developwebsites" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message
de news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> whats all this junk
> mso-gurmukhi-font-family:Raavi;
> mso-oriya-font-family:Sendnya;
> mso-tamil-font-family:Latha;
> mso-telugu-font-family:Gautami;
>
> at the following site:
> http://www.safehar.com/index_files/slide0001.htm

Indian font support. Must have them on his system and got automatically
included by MS. Or maybe the web dev was subcontracted to Gupta of Mumbai?