Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: (X)HTML Strict WYSIWYG?

Re: (X)HTML Strict WYSIWYG?

Whitecrest

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Of course, we see headlines like that all the time because virtually no
> > one does this. Wait, come to think of it, I have never seen a headline
> > like that.

> <http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=FT.com/StoryFT/FullStory&c=StoryFT&cid=1057562607245>
> Contained the headline: "Airlines lose millions on inaccesible websites"
> and linked through to:
> <http://www.abilitynet.org.uk/content/oneoffs/e-nation.htm> with the
> headline:
> "Top airlines losing millions by barring disabled people from websites"

Iso, we are talking about not having your site viewed on a Cell phone or
PDA. Your argument has nothing to do with that.

--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com

Isofarro

Whitecrest wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> > Of course, we see headlines like that all the time because virtually no
>> > one does this. Wait, come to think of it, I have never seen a headline
>> > like that.

<http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=FT.com/StoryFT/FullStory&c=StoryFT&cid=1057562607245>
>> Contained the headline: "Airlines lose millions on inaccesible websites"
>> and linked through to:
>> <http://www.abilitynet.org.uk/content/oneoffs/e-nation.htm> with the
>> headline:
>> "Top airlines losing millions by barring disabled people from websites"

> Iso, we are talking about not having your site viewed on a Cell phone or
> PDA.

Not in this subthread, I'll repost the quotage you've decided to trim out:

--
Iso.
Web Standards: http://www.webstandards.org/