Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: problems with background images in mozilla

Re: problems with background images in mozilla

DU

Margaret Bowler wrote:

> If you go to www.digitalreign.org/cgi-bin/index.cgi using mozilla you will
> notice that between the left area and the middle content area there is a
> thin black line
>
> this is cause (i think) by have a transparent background - ie the dots if
> you look at in internet explorer, over another background
>
> if anyone knows of a solution please help!

I've started doing your page with valid markup, css, etc... Have a look:

http://www10.brinkster.com/doctorunc...MarkupCSS.html

People can make comment, suggestions, criticisms, etc.. The embed
element will be there for now otherwise NS 7 won't render flash... dunno
how to write <object> without an <embed> for flash for NS 7.x

Opera 7.20 mispositions the top div and I don't know why: I'll look at
this later and if needed I'll file a bug on this.

DU
--
Javascript and Browser bugs:
http://www10.brinkster.com/doctorunc...e7Section.html