Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > your opinion please

your opinion please

Johan

Hi,

I'm a beginner in design my own webpage.
Please take a look and give your comment about lay-out, download speed,
etc...

thanks

Johan

http://users.pandora.be/jelan

Richard

"Johan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6icVa.37966$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be...
> Hi,
>
> I'm a beginner in design my own webpage.
> Please take a look and give your comment about lay-out, download speed,
> etc...
>
> thanks
>
> Johan
>
> http://users.pandora.be/jelan

Not an original layout, but always an interesting one to see now and then.
But you could add a nice big cockatoo on the back of the sofa, and a medium
size dog on the left side of the sofa. When you move the mouse over the cat,
he strikes his paw at it.
When you mouse over the bird, he raises his feathers and squawks. When you
mouse over the dog, it barks.
Just an idea or two that could be implemented.