Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Screen Shot Tool (O/T)

Screen Shot Tool (O/T)

Davmagic com

I thought I would post this for those who are still using their PrtScrn
(to Clipboard) and then pasting to an Image Program to get a Screen
Shot...

Freeware, small file size, easy to use and has many options... worth
checking out:

http://webattack.com/get/gprintscreen.shtml

Web Design-Magic-Painting-Junking-Games
INFO 2000 For You
http://www.davmagic.com
See how your webpages look on a MSN-TV Browser:
Download it here: http://developer.msntv.com/Tools/msntvvwr.asp