Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > input type=file

input type=file

Tony

Hi

I am trying to create a file selector with which it is possible to select
multiple files at the same time. The default behaviour seems to be that you
can only select one file at a time. Currently, my code looks like this:

<input type="file" name="upload">

Could someone please tell me what other attributes I need to add.

Thanks

Tony

Steve Pugh

"Tony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am trying to create a file selector with which it is possible to select
>multiple files at the same time. The default behaviour seems to be that you
>can only select one file at a time. Currently, my code looks like this:

Didn't you ask this a couple of days ago? Was something wrong with the
answers your recieved then?

><input type="file" name="upload">
>
>Could someone please tell me what other attributes I need to add.

There are no attributes you can add that will make browsers support
multiple file upload. They just don't do it.

Steve

brucie

In post <2n8Ua.57$(E-Mail Removed)>
Tony said...

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/file.html#multi

--
brucie a. blackford. 25/July/2003 09:31:28 pm kilo.
http://loser.brucies.com/